Student found cocaine inside text book

A US student got a surprise when she opened a textbook she'd ordered from Amazon - and a bag of cocaine fell out.Sophia Stockton, of Olathe, Kansas, found £250 worth of the drug between the pages of 'Understanding Terrorism: Challenges, Perspectives, and Issues'.Fearing it might be anthrax, Miss Stockton took the book and bag to her local police station.

"I told them white powder was in my terrorism textbook and so I put it on the table and they're like, 'oh, okay,' And so he went back and tested it," she said."He comes back and says, 'you didn't happen to order some cocaine with your textbook, did you?' And I was like, 'no!'"

Police destroyed the cocaine. Amazon has not commented on the incident.Miss Stockton added: "I don't think that Amazon is at fault in this case. They can't check every book that goes through their warehouse."I'm guessing that it was just left in there by the previous owner of the book."

Comments