Woman pulls two jeeps with her hair

A slender Chinese woman managed to pull two jeeps with a combined weight of 4.5 tonnes with just her hair.Xu Huijun, 43, who is just 5ft 2ins tall and weighs less than eight stone, performed the stunt in Dalian, Liaoning Province.She said she had always been stronger than she looked, adding: "I used to carry two buckets of 100kg water home."Xu explained how she became a performer after moving to Dalian city three years ago and finding work as an accountant for an acrobatic troupe.

"Each day I saw troupe members doing various numbers, and I also wanted to have a try," she said.

Yu Shunye, the troupe leader, encouraged her to try to pull vehicles with her hair and she started off with a 1.5 tonne car.She has since built up her strength until she could pull the two jeeps - and plans to try to pull three for her next challenge."I'm worried that I might lose some hair," she joked. "But it's a great feeling to move something so big when I am so small."

Comments